July 01, 2009

A Help for Your Drywall Problems

I have a friend living in Minneapolis. A couple of weeks ago, he told me that something wrong with his drywall. The drywall began to crack. He was so worried that he asking me whether I know a good service provider available there.


Well, although I’m not living in Minneapolis, I helped him to find a good service, through the internet of course. After searching and browsing for sometime, I found the Minneapolis Drywall Contractor. Reading the description online, I think that this site is good so after that I phoned my friend telling him about this service.

For one week, he didn’t contact me at all. Then a week later, he called me and told me about the service that was good and fast. He also told me that his neighbor who had the same problem with him also used the service and felt satisfied too. I’m happy to know that.
Now for you, who live in Minneapolis or near Minneapolis, don’t hesitate to contact the Minneapolis Drywall Contractor if you have problem with your drywall. You can contact them at (612) 246-4518 or if you eager to know more information about anything related to their services, just check it out at minneapolismndrywall.com

1 comments:

Cynthia said...

The problem with the defective Chinese drywall has been causing homeowners and their families to deal with sulfur fumes that smell like “rotten eggs” and cause air conditioning coils to corrode as well as sinus and respiratory ailments, eye and skin irritation, persistent runny or bloody noses, headaches, and asthma. Some situations have become so severe that residents have had to vacate their homes. In some cases, victims have been harassed by builders into signing unfair, one-sided remediation agreements. I found a pretty good blog that has been providing valuable information on the problems: www.chinese-drywall-answers.com